Our Filco Carting Corp. team of professionals apply their valuable experience and specialized waste management expertise in order to customize our services to meet your unique needs.
“I speak to everyone in the same way, whether he is the garbage man or the president of the university.”– Albert Einstein
Domenic Monopoli is a true grass roots, ground up visionary and inspirational industry leader. Starting as a driver and working his way up, Domenic draws on 38 years of extensive and exclusive Filco Carting experience-backed judgment, strong work ethic, progressive ahead of the curve thinking and irreproachable integrity.
A respectful, empowering, generous and motivating mentor to all Team Members, Domenic lives the culture, leads by example, fostering each and every Team Member to enthusiastically give their 110% in both effort and loyalty.
As President/CEO, Domenic
– holds the overall responsibility for creating, planning, implementing, and integrating the vision, mission and strategic direction of the organization.
– ensures that the organization’s leadership maintains a constant awareness of both the external and internal competitive landscape, opportunities for expansion, customer base, markets, new industry developments and standards.
– effectively manages a Multicultural Organization with 104 employees across 4 business divisions. Ensures each team member provided with the tools and support to be an expert in their respective role.
Above all, Domenic is committed to ongoing excellence in service, safety and wellness to be enjoyed by all clients, team members, our community and environment in equal share.
- Established Filco Carting Safety School
- Local 108 Employee Trustee for Local 2014 to Present
- City of NY Mayor’s Office Performance Evaluations Always = “Excellent”
- Providing 350 meals weekly to those of need within the Filco local community
August 3rd, 2021: City Council Citation
to Domenic Monopoli from Council member Darma Diaz –
Award for financial support to local food pantry during the COVID-19 Pandemic.
August 3rd, 2021: New York State Assembly Citation
To Domenic Monopoli from Member of Assembly Erik Dilan
Award for financial support to local food pantry during the COVID-19 Pandemic.
August 3rd, 2021: New York State Senate Certificate of Appreciation
To Domenic Monopoli from New York State Senator Roxanne Persaud
Award for dedication and service to the community, National Night Out Against Crime – NYPD 75th Pct.
August 3rd, 2021: Certificate of Appreciation
To Domenic Monopoli from Senator Julia Salazar
Award for support of the community during the COVID-19 Pandemic
October 31, 2020: Citation-Brooklyn Borough President (Eric Adams)
Recognition for Filco Carting’s efforts during the peak of the COVID-19 Pandemic to feed those in need through a food pantry, and helping the community move forward as One Brooklyn.
June 9, 2010: Citation-Brooklyn Borough President (Marty Markowitz)
Recognition and the inaugural recipient of the Green Leader of the Year Award, for efforts to increase green job employment by 20%.
“We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act, but a habit.” – Aristotle
Widely recognized as an industry trailblazer, Adam drives Filco’s growth by applying his ahead of the curve strategic thinking. Responsibilities include spearheading the company’s business development efforts and corporate planning.
Like our CEO, Adam worked his way through the ranks of his own family’s fourth generation waste management company taking ownership of Ideal Sanitation and Sam Pasquale Carting in 1999. He sold them to Action Carting in 2005 and participated as a leader in sales and operations as the company grew its fleet from 40 to 400 trucks during his tenure.
Adam founded Recycle Track Systems (RTS) in 2015, where he was the driving force of its revolutionizing technology, providing scalable traceability and sustainability services to its partners, including Filco Carting.
In 2015, Filco partnered with RTS to become their largest and most pioneering hauler using their geo-tracking technology across its fleet of more than 40 trucks.
Adam’s arrival to the Filco team reinforces our CEO’s mission to provide superior service to its customers, while deepening the company’s exceptional expertise, and enriching its enduring NYC waste management legacy.
“Before you are a leader, success is all about growing yourself. When you become a leader, success is all about growing others.” – Jack Welch
Jeanna values Filco’s human capital as its greatest asset. She is an empowering leader with a trusted ethical compass providing ongoing support to all our team members with unique perspective, appreciation and recognition in our authentic 110+ year family owned and operated multicultural business. Champion, advocate and facilitator of our “Filco Company Culture”, with high integrity and kindness, Jeanna is devoted to the needs, best interests, and the well being of each and every employee.
Jeanna is also a forward thinking strategist and innovator, consistently translating business vision into HR initiatives, enhancing performance, profitability, growth, and employee engagement.
Operationalizing the values of the organization, through policies and procedures.
Tirelessly Supporting and Facilitating Team Members to continuously seek, share and apply new knowledge and skills improving individual and organizational job satisfaction and performance with ahead of the curve, leading edge & up leveling training programs in all areas of the business.
Reinforcing a respectful work culture and environment by implementing yearly training session on workplace sexual harassment conduct developed an interactive course which provides a positive approach to workplace harassment issues.
Implemented system solutions and redesigned the recruitment programs and processes to improve pipeline of candidates, compliance efficiency and increase diversity across all levels of the business.
“You can make more friends in two months by becoming interested in other people than you can in two years by trying to get other people interested in you.” – Dale Carnegie
Cathie is a dynamic, hands on, entrepreneurial service & sales executive that consistently drives explosive growth through exceptional and authentic client relationship building, management and leadership within NYC’s competitive waste management industry.
With a proven track record in ongoing developing, up leveling and enjoying working with her highly successful sales team, under her leadership Cathie’s team consistently achieves and outpaces sales goals and performance metrics with great job satisfaction shared by all.
Cathie’s keen ability to problem solve and collaborate equally with all clients and team members is an integral part of her cross-functional leadership that provides clients with the best possible service while increasing revenue, profit and brand awareness.
Since joining in 2017 – Cathie year over year has expanded exponentially Filco’s Client Relationships with countless letters from our valued clients in appreciation of Filco’s Exceptional Service.
Cathie is the Creator and Implementor of the Filco Strategic Client Relationship Driven Management & Growth Plan
Plan includes: Vision, Values, Purpose, Mission, Key Success Factors, Key Strategic Objectives; Practice Objectives; Goals and Actions;
And it is with the greatest of pride that Cathie supports, values and experiences the tremendous growth by our Client Relationships Management Team as the best in the Waste Management Industry.
“The way you treat your employees is the way they will treat your customers, people flourish when they are praised.” – Richard Branson
Since 1996, Nicholas Fytros is a dedicated industry veteran. A genuine, caring, high performing Operations Management Executive with laser consistency enabling Filco to exceed all industry and government standards for SERVICE & SAFETY!
Nick is well skilled in transforming strategic plans into workable solutions that yield superior results for our customers, company and industry.
With an extensive scope of responsibility, Nick has a consistent track record of proven success in delivering optimal results through initiatives that exceed operational performance targets and yield measurable outcomes.
Nick’s management expertise provides continuous spearheading and implementation of up leveling initiatives that keep Filco at the pinnacle of the waste industry’s standards.
As a driven creator of innovative and optimizing organizational processes, management techniques, measurement systems, and infrastructure, Nick consistently optimizes results in enhanced business practices, increased productivity, and profits.
- Exceptional Union Relations
- Superior Safety Accolades
- Neighborhood Quality of Life Improvements
- Sustainability and Environmental Mindfulness
“Being dedicated, diligent, thoughtful and organized most directly drives my performance”
Kevin Seals is a fully hands-on, accounting and management professional with an impeccable proven track record of over 33 years!
As a conscientious CFO, Kevin is the backbone of the organization, highly regarded for team leadership and specialized excellence in all areas of Finance and Customer Relations.
Kevin smoothly facilitates continuous company growth by understating both the big picture and the micro level, then creating and implementing exceptional support systems.
With exceptional analytical skills combined with a keen ability to examine and understand business needs, Kevin consistently delivers comprehensive reports for external groups while exceeding stringent expectations.
Kevin masterfully navigated Filco financially through the Covid 19 crisis that devastated the NYC waste management industry with our company on track this year to experience its greatest growth revenue in our company’s history!
Director of Operations
Fleet Maintenance Manager
Customer Service Manager
Customer Service, Roll Off Sales
Accounts Payable Clerk
Billing Clerk / Special Accounts
Billing Clerk / Special Accounts
Sr. Client Relationship Manager
Client Relationship Team Manager
Client Relationship Manager
Client Relationship Manager
Fleet Operations Manager & Safety Director
Receptionist/Customer Service Representative
Communications, Digital Engagement & Outreach Coordinator
Start Your Career with Us!
Join the team dedicated to keeping the greatest city in the world clean through more sustainable and sophisticated waste management solutions. Discover how you can become one of our valuable team members by filling out a careers form below.
Our Company Culture
ROOTED IN RESPECT
At Filco Carting, we are committed to facilitating and supporting a positive work culture for each and every team member to experience and thrive. Respect is our way of life and therefore a key requirement for our healthy work environment that naturally fosters greater job satisfaction, career growth, enhanced teamwork with increased productivity and efficiencies.
Respect lets our team members know they are valued for their abilities, qualities, contributions and achievements, and that their role is important to our company’s success which is in the best interests of all our team members.
At Filco, we at all times:
- are aware that everyone wants and deserves to feel respected and to gain re spect we need to give respect.
- treat people with courtesy, politeness, kindness and respect.
- recognize that, like you, your colleagues, superiors and affiliate relationships have rights, opinions, wishes, experience, and competence.
- understand that like you, colleagues and superiors are not perfect and also make mistakes, which are simply opportunities for lessons to be learned.
- have each others back and openly share our knowledge for the betterment of our teams.
- understand that we all have things going on outside the workplace and are mindful to think outside of ourselves, stay calm and not allow anger to project into our tonality and disrupt our workplace.
- we appreciate that all our Co-Team Members share similar concerns and insecurities and share the common goal of wanting to perform their jobs successfully.
- encourage all Team Members to openly express opinions and ideas.
- listen, listen, listen to what others have to say before expressing our own viewpoint. We never speak over or interrupt another person. We listen and stop formulating rebuttals and responses in our minds when we need to be focused on listening to the other person.
- openly invite ideas from all Team Members to change/improve our work experience and give open recognition to those who have contributed effective ideas.
- never insult, use name-calling, disparage, or belittle team members for their ideas.
- do not criticize, judge, demean, or patronize a team member. A series of seemingly trivial actions added up over time constitutes bullying.
- are aware of our tone of voice, demeanor and expression in all of our interactions at work. We understand that people feel what you’re really saying in addition to listening to our words.
- treat everyone fairly and equally.
- provide equal opportunity for all team members to participate in committees, task forces, or continuous improvement trainings.
- offer frequent encouragement and recognition among colleagues as well as from supervisors.
- extend this same level of respect to all our customers, community members, consultants and vendor/supplier relationships.
At Filco Carting, Respect is our a natural code of conduct and being respected is the right of every Team Member to enjoy!
Our Learning Culture
Filco Carting is committed to providing an enriching & rewarding work environment and experience for each and every one of our team members.
Our #1 priority is to unceasingly cultivate our “Learning Culture”, which is supported by our superior Professional Development and Safety School Programs. These programs empower our team members to become the best in the industry. As an organization rooted in deep Learning Culture values, we encourage, support, and facilitate continuous learning amongst all our team members from entry level all the way up through Senior Management and even Ownership!
Our Filco Training Program endlessly provides team members with new and/or up leveling of skills for their current role. Team members are openly encouraged to request training in any area of their position where they feel it is needed and training support will be immediately and respectfully provided.
Our Filco Professional Development Program continuously focuses on what our organization can do to support each and every team member’s future, professional aspirations. We consistently and continuously create appropriate and customized training programs to facilitate our team members’ ambitions.
Our Filco Safety School, established in 2014, is committed to the well-being of our team members, customers, and community. Proudly, as part of our natural DNA, our existing health & safety programs are the most effective and comprehensive in the industry. As the crown jewel of our organization, the Safety School’s dedicated purpose is to ensure that we are relentlessly researching, providing, and implementing the best compliant and cutting edge, above and beyond, health and safety standards within the industry to our valued team members, customers, and community.