Installs, repairs, and maintains diesel engines. Requires a high school diploma or its equivalent. May have to complete an apprenticeship and/or formal training in area of specialty with 2-4 years of experience in the field.
Position performs scheduled preventative maintenance and necessary repairs to automobiles, trucks (light and heavy), vans and forklifts. Disassembles and overhauls motors, transmissions, clutches, rear ends, electrical systems, and all other assemblies. Position works with a high degree of independence.
Position also requires a number of physical movements including lifting, pinching, bending, reaching, climbing, and manipulating and handling objects.
- Diagnose failures of vehicles and disassemble, repair and reassemble parts as necessary.
- Perform preventative maintenance on vehicles.
- Answer road calls.
- Regular, reliable, predictable attendance.
Assist assigned driver on various route responsibilities. Employee responsible for adhering to all safety procedures and regulations established by Filco Carting Corp.
- Good Work History and Good Attendance Record.
- Positive Attitude.
- Responsible, Dedicated and Committed.
- Basic English Communication Skills.